School & District Goals
KES SCHOOL GOALS
- A.Continue our work in Literacy (Reading and Writing) by reviewing the mapping of the curriculum and integrating the CCSS at each grade level, as well as implementing the Literacy common formative assessments.
- B.Continue to implement Reading Recovery for the second year in First Grade.
- C.Continue to work together to improve our technology skills including: Edmodo or Moodle, Web 2.0 applications, SMART BOARD technology and updating our school website.
- D.Continue our work with the social skills program, Open Circle, to build a safe school community and to continue the use of Responsive Classroom.
- E.Continue to review the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics in Kindergarten through Grade
- A.Continue to review our Reading, Writing and Math NECAP scores from fall 2012 and our Science NECAP scores from spring 2013.
- B.Continue to administer our school wide
CBMassessments in and Writing and the DRA to all students, K-5. Reading
- C.Begin implementing the “Star Mathematics” assessments for students in grades 1-5.